Rose is amazing for both your skin & health because of its beauty & healing properties, here are its surprising uses, benefits & diys you can make to get its benefits.
Rose is an ancient flower which has been growing from thousands of years. Rose is used widely for various purposes like decoration, beauty products, poetry, perfumes etc. There are more than 200 different types of roses are found all over the world
SKIN CARE :
Roses has been used for treating skin problems for thousands of years. It gives you a youthful skin, reduces uneven skin tone, pigmentation also helps in treating acne and scars. you can use ROSE OIL to have its benefits.
DIY ROSE OIL :
- Roses – 14 -15
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Grapeseed oil – 1/2 cup
- Wash the rose petals
- put them in a glass jar
- add grapeseed oil and olive oil
- put the jar in a utensil
- put some water in the utensil
- put the utensil on low flame for about 15 minutes
- let the jar cool down
- remove the jar from water
- place the jar at a dark place for one day
- after one day remove rose petals from the oil
- now your diy rose oil is ready to be use.
HOW TO USE :
- Apply some oil on your face and neck before bedtime then wash your face in the morning, it will give natural glow to your face.
HELPS TO REDUCE DEPRESSION AND STRESS :
Rose oil can be used to reduce stress by using it in a diffuser it will provide relaxing and calming sensation. Put 2-3 drops of rose oil in a diffuser and let the fragrance spread. You can also apply 1-2 drops of diy rose oil on your forehead to get releif from headache.
HELPS IN PURIFYING BLOOD :
Roses are good source of vitamin b3 and vitamin a, zinc and iron are also found in roses. Consuming 2 petals of fresh roses in the morning before breakfast will help you to purify blood which will help you to prevent acne too.
HAIR HEALTH :
For improving hair health ROSE WATER can be used. Rose water moisturize and nourishes hair scalp and helps to get rid of dandruff. It improves hair growth and conditions your hair naturally.
DIY ROSE WATER :
- wash the roses and seprate their petals
- take a utensil, fill it with water
- keep the utensil on low flame
- add the rose petals
- let them boil for about 7-8 minutes
- rose petals will turn white in color
- let the water cool at room temperature
- remove the petals
- put the rose water in a clean bottle
- keep the bottle in fridge it will last for 7-8 days.
HOW TO USE :
Apply rose water on your scalp before bedtime and wash your hair in the morning with your regular shampoo.
LIP CARE :
Roses are amazing for your lips as they can help to nourish your lips & make them beautiful in many ways. Using rose lip products or directly roses on your lips makes them soft, reduces darkness, dryness, gives them natural pink tint & improves texture. Here is my simple diy rose lip scrub recipe you can easily make at home for your lips.
ROSE LIP SCRUB :
- Brown / white sugar – 2 tbsp
- Rose water – 1 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 1/2 tbsp
- Glycerine – 4 drops
- Pink food colour ( optional ) – 2 drops
- In a bowl add sugar
- Add rose water, coconut oil & glycerine
- Mix everything properly
- Add food colour & mix it
- Transfer it to a clean jar.
- Take a small amount of lip scrub
- Gently massage scrub on lips for 2-3 minute
- Keep the scrub on your lips for 1 min
- Wipe away scrub from your lips with a clean wipe or soft cloth
- Apply this scrub 3-4 times a week to get its benefits.