Raw mango is rich in vitamin c which helps to boost up your immunity, provides your skin a natural glow, reduces ageing and increases collagen production. This raw mango juice is a special drink for summers as vitamin c helps your body to beat the heat. This drink can be easily made at home in less time plus it is a good substitute for the soft drinks available in the market.
Raw mango juice is also known as ‘ Aam panna ‘ in India. Basically this special drink is made by roasting raw mangoes in charcoal but still it taste good if you roast them on stove & this recipe is easy to make & gives you almost that same authentic taste.
- Raw mango – 4
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Water – 3 glass
- Salt – as per taste
- Black pepper – a pinch
- Mint leaves for garnishing ( optional ) – 8 – 10
HOW TO MAKE :
- Wash the mangoes properly and dry them
- Now take a wire stand if you have and keep it on medium flame
- Keep the raw mango on flame and let them roast from one side for about 1 minute
- Flip the mango to roast properly until its skin get black and inside flesh becomes soft
- Now turn off the flame and let the mango cool down
- Now peel off the skin of the mango and mash the inside flesh
- Now grind the mango flesh and add sugar to make a smooth paste
- Now add salt and pepper in the paste and mix everything properly
- Now add chilled water and mix it properly
- Your raw mango juice is ready to be served.
- It is the best substitute of soft drinks in hot summer days
- It helps to beat the heat in summer
- Raw mango is a great source of vitamin C which helps to boost your immunity.