Oats cookies are simply made of rolled oats which are very healthy for our body and these cookies are healthy and guilt free snack, you can eat at any time.
- Rolled oats – 1 cup
- Ripened banana – 1
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Dried blueberries – 2 tbsp
HOW TO MAKE :
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 c
- Now take a bowl and mash the banana using fork
- Now add rolled oats, honey and cinnamon powder, blueberries in it and mix everything properly
- Now add little milk in it to bind the dough if required
- Now take a small amount of the dough and flatten to make a cookie shape
- Place all the cookies on a baking tray and bake them for about 15 minutes at 180 c
- Now your oats cookies are ready to eat and you can store them for one week in an airtight jar.