Hand sanitizer is used to reduce the harmful effects and to kill the bacteria, germs and virus present on our hands. Hand sanitizer can be easily made at home which you can carry anywhere and it also makes your hand soft. This hand sanitizer is not only effective in killing germs, virus & bacteria but it is also very affordable.
THINGS YOU NEED :
- Pure alcohol – 3/4 cup
- Filtered water – 1/4 cup
- Aloe vera gel – 2 tsp
- Tea tree essential oil ( optional ) – 5 drops
- Take a bowl add alcohol in it and then add water and mix it properly
- Now add aloe vera gel and essential oil and mix everything properly
- Now your own home made hand sanitizer is ready to use
- Add the sanitizer mixture in a clean spray bottle to use it easily.
- Alcohol present in it helps to kill the bacteria, virus and germs lying on hands in just 15 seconds
- Aloe vera will help to keep your hand soft and restore moisture in your hands
- Tea tree essential oil will give your sanitizer a nice fragrance plus it has anti-bacterial properties.