Vegetable & fruits brought from market are covered with harmful chemicals and bacteria which reduces their benefits, washing them with only water is not enough as they are tough to remove.
Though there are many vegetable and fruit cleaning liquids are available in the market but again they contain many harmful chemicals, which means to remove one harmful chemical you are using another harmful chemical.
So, now you can use this homemade method to clean your vegetables and fruits easily without using any harmful chemical though it will take more time to clean than the available liquid but it will be not harmful to your health, also it will save your lots of money on buying available cleaners….
THINGS YOU NEED :
- Baking soda – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Warm water – 2 litre
- Take a large utensil add warm water
- Add baking soda, salt, lemon juice & vinegar
- Mix everything properly
- Now add vegetables or fruits in the water
- Keep them in the water for about 20 minutes
- After 20 min rub them using your hands and rinse them under running water
- Now dry them in a large basket for storage purpose.