Coffee is amazing to refresh yourself on a busy day, but it does not only refreshes your body it is also very much beneficial for your skin if you use it topically. Coffee contains an antioxidant caffeic , which is a powerful antioxidants for fighting with free radicals that harms your skin in many ways, Coffee also act as a natural exfoliator and removes dead skin cells, deeply cleans your skin. Here is my easy recipe for making coffee scrub at home which is very affordable, effective and easy to use.
- Coffee powder – 2 tbsp
- Brown/white sugar – 1 tbsp
- glycerine – 1 drop
- Rose water – 1 tbsp
HOW TO MAKE :
- Take a bowl add powder coffee and sugar, mix it properly
- Now add glycerine and mix
- Now add rose water as required to make a semi thick mixture
- Your homemade coffee scrub is ready to use
HOW TO USE :
- Wash your face and neck properly, take required quantity of the scrub
- Gently massage your face and neck with it, massage for 4-5 min
- Now leave it on your face for 3-4 min
- After that wash your face with plain water
- Use this scrub 2 times in 8-10 days to get glowing skin naturally.
- Coffee helps to deep clean your skin naturally and has antioxidants plus anti-bacterial properties which protect your skin
- Sugar act as a natural exfoliator and removes dead skin cells, blackheads and white heads
- Glycerine provides moisture to your skin and makes it smooth
- Rose water act as a natural tonner, provides your skin natural pink glow
- You can also use this scrub on your body as well, it will act as a natural body polish as it provides instant glow by cleaning your skin deeply.
- Make this scrub by adding required quantity and you can store this in an airtight jar for a month.
- You can also make it to gift as a diy skin care product.