All purpose cleaner can be used to clean variety of things such as wood, kitchen cabinets, metals, bathroom tiles, glass items etc. Here is an easy way to make your own all purpose cleaner at home.
Making your own all purpose cleaner is an easy task which require less time & it is quite affordable & effective to remove tough stains. Ingredients used in it are easily available at your home, So now you don’t have to worry for buying different cleaning products for different things.
THINGS YOU NEED :
- White vinegar – 1 cup
- Rock salt – 1 tbsp
- Baking soda – 2 tbsp
- Liquid dish soap – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 tbsp
- Tea tree essential oil – 10 drops
- Take a large bowl add vinegar in it
- Now add rock salt, baking soda, lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide in it
- Mix everything properly
- Now add rest of the ingredients and mix the solution
- Add this solution in a spray bottle
- Now your own homemade all purpose cleaner is ready to use.
- If you want to use this cleaner for your regular cleaning just spray a little amount of it and wipe properly with a clean cotton cloth
- If you want to remove tough stains spray the solution and keep it for 10 min, after 10 min wipe out properly with a clean cloth
- You can use this solution on bathroom tiles for removing mold just keep the solution for 10 min and wash the tiles using water
- Store this cleaner in a clean bottle and you can keep this for up to 15 days. You can also make small batch whenever you want to clean something
- Ingredients used in this cleaner are completely safe in case they comes in contact with your skin.
- All the ingredients are powerful for cleaning tough & regular stains
- Tea tree oil used in it contains anti-bacterial properties plus it will give your cleaner a nice fragrance.
So make your own all purpose cleaner at home & keep your home stain & germs free…..