Honey & oats are two ingredients which can do wonders for your skin when combined together as they both are very beneficial for skin, make honey & oats soap at home easily but before starting the recipe to make that lets discuss their amazing benefits.
Honey is being used from centuries to treat various health issues & used in many herbal medicines. Along with that it helps to improve hair & skin texture because of amazing properties present in it.
BENEFITS OF HONEY FOR SKIN :
- Helps in treating acne
- Helps to reduce acne scars
- Provides moisture to skin
- Makes skin firm
- Give your skin a natural glow
- Removes blackheads
Oats has anti-inflammatory properties, rich in antioxidants. It helps to fight with free radicals that causes damage to your skin in many ways.
BENEFITS OF OATS FOR SKIN :
- It act as a natural exfoliator & removes dead skin cells
- It helps to treat cracked heels by removing dead skin
- Reduces acne
- Makes your skin glowing naturally
- Softens dry & rough skin
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY & OATS SOAP :
THINGS YOU NEED :
- Goat milk soap base – 200 gram
- Oats – 4 tbsp
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- vanilla essential oil ( optional ) – 4 drops
- A soap mould
- In a large bowl melt goat milk soap base by using double boiler method ( keep a big bowl on medium heat, add water, let it boil & then keep a small bowl over that, add soap cubes & stir them to melt )
- You can also microwave it for 30 seconds
- Add oats & honey in the melted soap & mix it properly
- Now add vanilla essential oil in it & mix ( vanilla provides natural glow by moisturising skin & adds soothing fragrance ).
- Do the above process quickly as the melted soap sets fast
- Apply some coconut oil or any other oil in the soap mould & pour the mixture
- Tap the mould twice to get rid off the bubbles
- Let the soap set for an hour
- Remove soap from the mould & now your own diy honey & oats soap is ready to use.