Cloves being a small spice has many spiritual & health benefits which improves your health in many ways. Learn these top 8 health benefits of cloves along with its uses.
Cloves are basically flower buds of a tree named SYZYGIUM AROMATICUM, It is an aromatic spice widely used for both cooking & medicinal purposes. Clove oil is also widely used in medicines & natural beauty products. Cloves are rich in antioxidants & other essential nutrients, adding cloves in your daily diet would be very beneficial for your health & immune system due to amazing properties present in it.
HERE ARE ITS AMAZING BENEFITS :
TREAT TOOTHACHE :
Clove is used for treating toothache from the ancient times, as clove act as a natural pain killer & contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties which helps to reduce bacterial growth on tooth & reduces pain & inflammation.
HOW TO USE CLOVE FOR TOOTHACHE IN 2 WAYS :
- USING CLOVE :
- Take a clove & keep it on the tooth & press it between upper & lower tooth
- keep the clove for about 10-15 min, active compounds present in it will help to reduce pain & inflammation.
2. USING CLOVE OIL :
- Take 4-5 cloves & crush them
- Add crushed cloves in 2 tbsp olive oil & mix properly
- Now this clove oil sit for half hour
- Take a cotton swab, dip it in the oil & apply this oil on your tooth gently
- Repeat this process 2-3 times & you will get rid of the pain.
HELPS TO REDUCE STOMACH ISSUES :
Clove is very beneficial for upset stomach & helps to reduce its issues related to gas, pain & acidity. Clove comes with carminative properties which helps to reduce formation of gas. Adding cloves in your diet also helps to prevent stomach ulcers. If your suffering from gas or stomachache simply chew 1-2 cloves or add it regularly in your food.
BOOST IMMUNITY :
Clove is an amazing spice for boosting your immune system as it is high in antioxidants & also contains vitamin C, Which booth are known for boosting immunity. Clove also comes with anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties which helps to treat & prevent cold, cough & flu, simply add 1-2 cloves in your tea daily to boost your immune system.
TREATS ACNE & PIMPLE :
Clove is a super spice for treating acne & pimple because of anti-microbial & anti-bacterial properties present in it plus it also contains EUGENOL, which is a compound that kills bacteria that can cause pimple & acne. Using clove for treating acne & pimple is the most easy home remedy you can do in few min.
HOW TO USE CLOVE FOR ACNE & PIMPLE :
- Take 2 cloves & crush them properly
- Add a drop of water to make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on the acne or pimple
- It will give you a burning sensation which is normal
- Repeat this process for 2-3 times.
WHAT CLOVE CONTAINS :
Cloves are high in vitamins, minerals & nutrients such as vitamin A, C , E, K, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, selenium, folate, zinc etc which all are essential for our body to function properly.
HAIR HEALTH :
EUGENOL, A compound present in clove is very beneficial for maintaining & improving your hair health. You can simply add few drops of clove oil in almond oil or coconut oil & massage your scalp with it, massaging with this oil will help to strong the hair follicles, prevent hair fall, encourages blood circulation, provides nourishment, shine to dull hair, It also help to protect hair color.
SKIN HEALTH :
Cloves contains anti-fungal, anti-microbial & anti-bacterial properties which helps to protect your skin from fungal infection. It also comes with anti-ageing properties which helps to reduce wrinkles, fine lines & encourages production of collagen which makes your skin firm & youthful. Using cloves for your skin also provides your skin a natural glow.
2 SIMPLE WAYS TO USE CLOVE FOR YOUR SKIN :
CLOVE FACE PACK :
- Take 2-3 cloves and crush them properly
- Add the crushed cloves in 2 tbsp of yogurt
- Now add 1/2 tbsp honey in it & mix everything properly to make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on your face & keep it for 10 min
- Then wash your face with water.
- This pack will provide your skin a natural glow, removes dead skin cells & will exfoliate your skin.
CLOVE OIL :
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Add 2 crushed cloves in it
- Massage your face with this oil in the night
- Wash your face in the morning
- This oil massage will help to reduce wrinkles, fine lines & blemishes.
REDUCES STRESS :
Clove oil helps to soothe your nerves & provides you relief from anxiety, stress & depression due to its aroma & stimulating properties. You can simply give yourself a gentle massage with clove essential oil to reduce your daily stress & anxiety.
USING CLOVE IN YOUR DAILY LIFE WILL DEFINITELY HELP TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH.