Everyone love to eat chocolate cake, But making chocolate cake at home can be a big task but now you can make it using very less ingredients at home and in less time. You can use whole wheat chocolate cookies to make it more healthy.
- 2 Packs of chocolate biscuits
- 1 Glass milk
- 8-10 Almonds ( optional )
- 1 Pinch baking soda
HOW TO MAKE :
- Break the biscuits in small parts and grind them to make a fine powder
- Strain the powder with the help of a strainer to get rid of any big pieces
- Add milk gradually to make a smooth batter for cake and add baking soda
- Now take a deep heavy base utensil or you can also take a pressure cooker and place wire stand in it
- Now cover the lid and let it pre-heat for about 5 minutes
- Take a cake tin apply some butter in it to make it greasy and pour the cake batter in it
- Place the cake tin in the utensil and cover it with the lead
- Bake the cake foe about 15 minutes and check it by putting a toothpick in it, if the toothpick comes out clean it means your cake is baked
- If toothpick does not come out clean bake it for another 5 minutes and again check it by the same method
- After the cake is baked let the tin and cake cool for 10 minutes
- Take out the cake from the tin
- Chop almonds in small pieces
- Put the chopped almonds on cake for decoration.
- If you are making cake in a pressure cooker then remove its whistle and rubber from the lead
- You can use any other biscuits of your choice
- If you like more sweet then you can add 1/2 cup of icing sugar in the batter
- To make it more tasty and healthy you can add nuts in the batter
- To make it more tasty you can apply chocolate syrup on the top of the cake.