A simple & healthy noodle fritters recipe made with healthy vegetables. This easy recipe taste delicious & it is very easy to make.
For making fritters you can add lots of vegetables which makes it more healthy. You can use whole wheat noodles or rice noodles in it. These healthy fritters are basically made from boiled noodles and vegetables and these can be made in less amount of oil.
- Instant whole wheat noodles or any other noodles such as rice noodles etc – 1 pack
- Onion chopped – 2 tbsp
- Carrot chopped – 2 tbsp
- Capsicum chopped – 2 tbsp
- Boiled potatoes – 2
- Green peas boiled – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Seasoning powder ( if came with noodles )
- Refined flour – 3 tbsp
- Bread crumbs – 5-6 tbsp
- Boil noodles by adding some salt and few drops of oil to prevent them from sticking
- let the noodles cool down
- Add all the chopped vegetables and boiled potato in noodles
- Add the spices and seasoning mix
- Mix all the ingredients and make a dough by mixing everything properly
- Make a lemon sized ball out of the dough and press it with your palm to make fritter shape
- Now take 3 tbsp of refined flour and a pinch of salt in it and make smooth slury by adding water in it
- Dip the fritter in refined flour mixture
- Immediately take out the fritter and cover it with bread crumbs
- Now in a pan add oil, put 2-3 fritters in the oil
- Fry one side for about 2 minutes and flip it, again fry another side for 2 minutes
- Now serve these hot fritters with any dip of your choice.
EXTRA TIPS :
- You can add more vegetables of your choice
- Use oats noodles to make it more healthy
- Instead of frying you can also bake or air fry these fritters
- You can also store these cutlets for 4-5 days in zip lock bags and keep them in deep fridge and fry them whenever you want.