Cucumber is a very good source of hydration as it filled with more than 90% of water which helps to hydrate your body and skin very well. Vegan cucumber noodle recipe can be a great snack in hot summer days as it refreshes your body from inside. These are simply made with the help of a slicer.
Know the other amazing benefits of cucumber for your health & skinhttps://craving4wellness.com/2020/02/18/health-benefits-of-cucumber/
- Cucumber – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Onion – 1
- Cherry tomato – 4-5
- Tofu ( optional ) – 4-5 cubes
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Green olives ( optional ) – 3-4
HOW TO MAKE :
- Slice the cucumber, onion & carrot with the help of a slicer in a bowl
- Add chopped cherry tomatoes, tofu & olives
- Add sesame oil and toss
- Add black pepper, salt and lemon juice
- You can also add other vegetables of your choice
- Now garnish it with mint leaves and serve.
Serve this easy vegan cucumber noodle recipe as a side dish with your vegan dinner.