Cucumber is a very good source of hydration as it filled with more than 90% of water. It helps to hydrate your body and skin very well. Vegan cucumber noodle recipe can be a great snack in hot summer days as it refreshes your body from inside. These are simply made with the help of a slicer.
So here I am sharing an easy recipe to make cucumber noodles. You can add any vegetable of your choice but here I am using carrot, onion, cherry tomato etc. Add any seasonable vegetable or even you can add fruits like pineapple, kiwi or strawberries etc. Adding both vegetables & fruits will make this dish more healthy, delicious & colorful.
- Cucumber – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Onion – 1
- Cherry tomato – 4-5
- Tofu ( optional ) – 4-5 cubes
- Sesame oil – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper – a pinch
- Salt – a pinch
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
- Green olives ( optional ) – 3-4
- Slice cucumber & carrot with the help of a slicer in a bowl
- Add chopped cherry tomatoes, sliced onion, tofu & olives
- Pour sesame oil and toss
- Add black pepper, salt and lemon juice
- You can also add other vegetables of your choice
- Now garnish it with some mint leaves and serve.
Serve this easy vegan cucumber noodle recipe as a side dish with your vegan dinner.